Ecosystems Europe BV is specialized in industrial gas cleaning. Design, construction, installation and start up of State-of-the-art technologies based on proven technology for a better environment and clean air.
Products, such as mist eliminators, gas scrubbers, mesh pads, catalyst, activated carbon (filters) are delivered to customers worldwide active in the chemical and process industry.
As a result of the growth that Ecosystems Europe BV is going through, we are looking for an experienced and hands-on:
Project Manager (member management team)
Center position for international projects in the chemical and process industry.
Managing and execution contracts for the supply of technology for industrial gas cleaning. The project manager is responsible for the entire delivery process including construction and startup. Furthermore, a support requested by the commercial service for drafting contracts. In this important position you are Member of the Management Team. Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing a detailed project planning for installations in the chemical and process industry. Average contract value 100,000 euros to 1.0 million.
- Reporting project costs (comparison between expected and actual costs)
- Purchase of industrial process equipment (vessels, pumps, etc.)
- Perform risk management minimize project risk.
- Ensure the availability of the supplies for the projects
- Supporting the management team with implementation plans, budgeting, monitoring the delivery and search/retrieval of the technical specifications of new project
- The supervision and leading site constructions and field work.
- Performing field inspections & sales calls (if appropriate).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree training completed in the direction chemical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Project management role in the chemical and process industry, for example in pumps-, tanks-, pipes-, steel construction-, industry etc.
- Able to work in a structured manner, including cost-, and document-control
- Experience with the purchase of industrial process equipment (vessels, pumps, etc.)
- Able to work independently, strong communication skills, a good team player
- You are hands-on and fits within a small, viable organization
- Excellent command in of written and spoken English
- Rank Alkmaar, willing to travel (International, 10-20%)
Ecosystems Europe offers you a permanent position (with reservation), at a rapidly growing and internationally active organization. Excellent working conditions, company car, laptop and phone.
Are you interested? Then apply directly! For this vacancy Ecosystems Europe has chosen to work with PPM select. For more information about this position please contact Leo Heuvelman via 06-46313113 or send your resume and motivation to email@example.com